Years of Experience
T+44 (0)20 7685 8769
Having worked in the healthcare sector for over ten years, Bob has significant experience in the capital costs side of NHS Business Case Preparation and Option Appraisals, and has particular expertise in the Department of Health’s ProCure21 procurement initiative. Bob played a key role in the delivery of the £60m Cardiothoracic Centre for Essex at Basildon Hospital, a flagship ProCure21 project, with the team ultimately being awarded ‘Project Team of the Year’ at the Building Better Healthcare Awards in 2008.
- Cardiothoracic Centre for Essex, Basildon
- Metropolitan Police - C3i Bow, London
- The Wapping Project, London
- Barking Hospital Polyclinic Hub
- Northumbria Healthcare Emergency Care Centre
"The Wapping Project in London"