Years of Experience
T+44 (0)20 7209 3000
Brian has worked with the firm both in the UK and internationally. Over the past 15 years he has been involved with major tunnelling projects in the UK for the Olympic Delivery Authority and National Grid, and on the procurement of Independent Sector Treatment Centres for the Department of Health. His experience abroad includes large and complex projects in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the USA and Argentina.
He currently co-ordinates the firm's European Alliance and is a member of the International Operational Board.
- National Grid London Power Tunnels
- London Olympics Powerlines Undergrounding Project (PLUG)
- Department of Health Independent Sector Treatment Centres
- Al Yamamah Defence Programme, Saudi Arabia
- Taharan Coal Terminal, Indonesia
"The Chrysler Building, New York"