Associate Cost Consultant
G&T is passionate about providing a world class service to our clients. In support of this aim, we are currently recruiting associate cost consultants for projects within the built environment. Working within multi-sector teams and with a strong pipeline of projects across all sectors, successful candidates will be given the chance to work on exciting and varied developments while having the opportunity to develop their leadership skills both on projects and within the team. The ideal candidate will be MRICS chartered, client focused and confident with experience working in a consultancy environment on similar projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified - within a construction related discipline.
- MRICS or equivalent, with up to 10 years' post chartered experience.
- CostX experience preferred.
- Previous experience within a consultancy, or knowledge of the consultancy model.
- Confident in taking ownership of projects and seeing them through from start to finish, from feasibility to final account.
- Experience of working on high end, multi-million dollar projects within the built environment. Relevant sectors include commercial, office, hotels, health, mixed-use and cultural buildings.
- Confident in managing others and delegating tasks whilst meeting deadlines, ensuring work and projects are running on time and to budget.
- Client focused, dedicated to fostering close relationships with clients, resolving issues and exceeding client expectations in the pursuit of providing a world class service.
- Business development experience preferred.
- Specialist sector knowledge.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to junior team members.
You will be joining a team led by one of G&T’s equity partners and a board member. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising and taking in part in G&T sporting events.
With a commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning G&T will enable you to achieve your goals, both professionally and personally. As an Associate you will have a hand in the development of G&T as a business, building relationships externally and internally and playing a part in recruiting new talent. You will have a large presence on projects, taking ownership of projects while also managing junior colleagues responsible to you for service delivery.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.