Executive Cost Consultant
Are you looking for a new challenge working on some of the UK’s most iconic projects? With a strong pipeline of work across multiple sectors and a reputation for delivering world class service, G&T is seeking applications from talented and dynamic project level and executive cost consultants to help deliver high-profile construction projects across the built environment. Our current opportunities span all sectors of the built environment, from commercial office and hotels through to warehouses, mixed-use, health and masterplanning.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified – preferably within a construction related discipline.
- MRICS qualified- preferred.
- Experience with CostX software preferred.
- Experience on high value projects within the relevant sectors.
- Pre and post contract experience.
- Previous experience within a consultancy environment strongly desirable.
- Able to work on own initiative, taking ownership of tasks.
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of market issues and events and their impact.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved.
- Leadership skills- able to provide guidance and advice to junior members in their work and professional development.
You will be joining a team led by one of G&T’s equity partners and a board member. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking, socialising and taking in part in G&T social and sporting events.
G&Ts focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. In the role you will work with a high level of autonomy whilst also working within the larger team, you will also be encouraged to partake in business development practices and build client relationships. You will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.