Are you an experienced development monitor looking for a new challenge? This is your chance to join one of the UK’s most successful and highly regarded monitoring teams, working on projects up to £1billion for a wide range of funders. The ideal candidate will already have a strong track record in providing development monitoring services and will be looking to continue their career progression through to partner level, helping to grow the business further.
Skills and Experience
- MRICS or other professional qualification, with at least 5 years post qualification experience in development monitoring
- Confident in taking full ownership of service delivery
- Able to prepare concise, well-written reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively with lenders, their lawyers, valuers, and other advisors
- Experienced in working on a wide range of projects, of all sizes and in all sectors
- Clear and effective communicator, able to understand and interpret a client’s specific needs and tailor advice and communications to suit
- Efficient and effective worker, good at meeting deadlines and ensuring reports, drawdown approvals and other deliverables are issued on time.
- Experienced in business development and identifying new opportunities
- Providing leadership and mentoring to junior team members
You will be joining one of the most highly regarded Development Monitoring teams in the UK. The team are all Development Monitoring specialists, and most have been at G&T for many years.
With a commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning G&T will enable you to achieve your goals, both professionally and personally. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the development of G&T as a business, building relationships externally and internally and playing a part in recruiting new talent.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy focusing on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy services, working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms amongst our peers. Each year the firm, and individuals in the firm, support charitable causes through our social impact programme, giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.