G&T is currently recruiting Project Managers and Contract Managers for work in the Defence and Nuclear sectors across the UK.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Owing to the sensitive nature of the works involved in these specialist defence projects, candidates will be required to hold or be able to hold, valid security clearance (SC)
- Experienced in procurement, category management and/or contract management delivery
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Public Sector regulations including the Public Contracts Regulations, the Utility Contracts Regulations and/or the Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations (PCR 2015)
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment - working collaboratively with clients and other consultants in our clients' offices
- Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams
- Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects
- Excellent bid writing experience
- Excellent document drafting and analysis skills
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- No more than one month's notice
- MRICS, MCIPS, MCIOB or working towards these qualifications
- Relevant experience of major capital programmes and complex projects including infrastructure, construction, engineering or systems projects
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models
- Experience in sector specific forms of contract
- Experience in any of the following:
- Strategy development including benefits identification
- Early market engagement
- Developing procurement, packaging, commercial and/or contracting strategies
- eSourcing and/or eEvaluation systems
- Running tender processes
- Tender and contract documentation production
- Awarding contracts
- Contract management
- Commercial management
- Risk and opportunity management
You will be joining a team led by one of G&T's partners. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking, socialising and taking part in G&T events.
As a valued member of G&T, you will be given the tools to further build and develop your skills and knowledge as well as to increase your personal profile to support your career progression.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.