We are looking for experienced project managers to join our team. The role involves the delivery of a diverse range of projects throughout their project lifecycle, from the strategic definition phase to devising the execution strategy and managing suppliers to bring the project to fruition. The role provides an opportunity to work on a variety of schemes including demolition, MEP, utilities and specialist containment upgrades/builds. The position will add to an experienced delivery team already embedded within the client organisation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Demonstrable experience in:
- managing the strategic planning and delivery of complex projects from inception through to delivery in live operational facilities
- the production of business cases and the control of project schedules and costs, ensuring projects are delivered within the programme and cost agreed
- stakeholder/supplier engagement and management
- risk management and the ability to demonstrate proactive risk management and risk reduction strategies
- project delivery in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or M&E Industry with technical knowledge - experience of containment environments is preferable
- Degree qualified - preferably within a construction, engineering or technical related discipline
- Strong experience working with robust governance and assurance
- Understanding of project delivery within the RIBA plan of work framework
- Experience of project delivery using the NEC4 or NEC3 suite of contracts and within a government environment
- Strong leadership skills, able to provide leadership and strategic direction for the project, lead workshops, lessons learnt sessions and meetings
- Able to work alongside and engage various stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured and suitably delivered
- Ensuring work and projects are running on time and to budget
- Foster close relationships with clients, resolve issues and exceed client expectations
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior team members
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong organisation skills, planning and proactive time management skills
- A self starter, comfortable with ambiguity and transferring skills and experience to new situations
- Security clearance of CTC or higher preferred but not essential
You will be joining a dynamic team dedicated to providing world class service. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising.
G&T's focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.