With a global presence and reputation for delivering world class service on high-profile construction projects across the property and infrastructure sectors, G&T is currently looking to add talented senior associates for work on high-value projects across all sectors of the built environment.
We are seeking driven cost consultants with a passion for delivering high quality service to clients and driving the development of the business. The ideal candidate will be MRICS chartered, client focused and confident with experience working in a consultancy environment on high value projects. They will be looking to continue their progression through senior levels, helping to grow the team and the business whilst also taking on a leadership position. At the Senior Associate level there is ample opportunity and support, when matched with your ability and drive, for rapid career progression.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified- within a construction related discipline, MRICS with over eight years’ experience.
- Confident in taking ownership of projects and seeing them through from start to finish, from feasibility to final account.
- Proven track record in delivering multiple or complex high value projects within relevant sectors. Relevant sectors include retail, commercial, residential, hospitality and hotels.
- Commercially aware, experienced in business development including identifying both new opportunities and business risk as well as the preparation of bids and submissions.
- Focused on fostering close relationships with clients, resolving issues and exceeding client expectations.
- Clear communicator, able to understand clients’ specific needs, tailoring advice and communications as required.
- Confident in managing others and delegating tasks whilst meeting deadlines, ensuring work and projects are running on time and to budget.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to team members.
- Specialist sector knowledge, knowledge of current market issues and how they impact projects.
- Participating in the growth of the business through networking, business development and recruitment.
- Dedicated to professional and personal development, supporting and inspiring team members in their development
- Experience within the consultancy model preferred.
- Cost X experience preferred.
You will be joining a team led by one of G&T’s equity partners and a board member. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising and taking in part in G&T sporting events.
With a commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning G&T will enable you to achieve your goals, both professionally and personally. As a Senior Associate you will have a hand in the development of G&T as a business, building relationships externally and internally and playing a part in recruiting new talent. You will have a large involvement and responsibility in managing a team and multiple high profile projects including managing fee income, budget and resources.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.