G&T is seeking applications from talented and dynamic MRICS Cost Consultants for work on high-end projects across our offices. With a reputation for delivering world class service, we seek driven and dedicated candidates to help deliver high-profile construction projects across the property and infrastructure sectors.
We have a particular interest in Associate and Senior Level Cost Consultants, however welcome applications from qualified individuals on all levels.
To register your interest and discover what opportunities G&T can offer, apply now or contact our recruitment team below.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified - preferably within a construction related discipline
- MRICS qualified
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience on high value projects within a consultancy environment strongly desirable
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Experience working in a client-focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Leadership skills - able to provide guidance and advice to junior members in their work and professional development
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising and taking in part in G&T sporting events.
With a commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning G&T will enable you to achieve your goals, both professionally and personally. As an Associate you will have a hand in the development of G&T as a business, building relationships externally and internally and playing a part in recruiting new talent. You will have a large presence on projects, taking ownership of projects while also managing junior colleagues responsible to you for service delivery.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.