We are looking for a Senior Cost Manager for work on a number of projects across California. The projects range from new build to renovation and are within the mixed-use, multi-family, hospitality and commercial sectors. The position is out of G&T LA's office, however we have projects from San Diego to San Francisco and are interested in candidates from across the state. You will be given the chance to work on exciting and varied developments while having the opportunity to develop your leadership skills both on projects and within the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least four years' experience in cost management preferably with estimating experience
- Working closely with clients, you will need to be forward-thinking, personable and able to liaise and communicate professionally with a variety of stakeholders
- Delivering a first class service is G&T's aim so the ability to identify prompt and creative solutions to cost management issues whilst ensuring client satisfaction at every stage is essential
- Good construction technology knowledge essential
- Relevant local experience in the Californian market is highly desirable
- Be able to provide support and leadership to junior members of the team
You will be joining a team led by one of G&T's equity partners and a board member. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising and taking part in G&T sporting events.
Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
With an extensive client list in the USA, we deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.