Are you a talented and dedicated Project Manager looking to further your career in the construction industry? G&T's project management teams are always interested in receiving CVs from professionals in pursuit of our goal to recruit, retain and develop the best talent in our field.
Our project management teams operate within all sectors of the built environment - from commercial, office and residential through to arts & heritage, major projects and infrastructure. As an independent, market-leading firm with a focus on delivering world class service, successful candidates will be dynamic and ambitious with a team mind-set and demonstrable experience on high value construction projects.
Whilst the majority of our vacancies are within our London office, we welcome applications for any of our locations. To register your interest in any future vacancies, apply now or contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified - preferably within a construction related discipline
- Experience working on and delivering high value developments with a focus on built environment or infrastructure
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills and a drive to overcome obstacles to obtain results
- Personally committed to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a client-focused environment - working closely with clients, updating clients on progress while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising and taking in part in G&T sporting events.
With a commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning G&T will enable you to achieve your goals, both professionally and personally. As an Associate you will have a hand in the development of G&T as a business, building relationships externally and internally and playing a part in recruiting new talent. You will have a large presence on projects, taking ownership of projects while also managing junior colleagues responsible to you for service delivery.
G&T is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
We deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Our people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. We ensure that we remain leaders in our field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
G&T is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
Find out more about G&T.
G&T is a Disability Confident Employer.