Gardiner & Theobald LLP (G&T) collects personal data directly from users when they voluntarily submit their data to us or where it is provided by their employer so that organisation can engage with G&T.
G&T is the Data Controller (as defined by the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK GDPR). As the Data Controller G&T will collect and process your personal data.
Please refer to our Privacy Notice for full details of what personal data we collect about you; how we use it; who we share it with; how long we keep it, and; your rights relating to your personal data. Our Privacy Notice is available on our website. If you do not have access to the internet, please write to the G&T Data Protection Officer at the address below requesting a copy of the Privacy Notice with your address and a copy will be sent to you in the post.
In summary, we will collect and process your information to enable the firm to provide our services, manage contracts and projects and maintain effective oversight, and to keep you up to date with our news and services.
- The information we collect may include, but not be limited to:
- Name, title, gender and date of birth
- Business contact details including business address, work email, work phone number and links to social media accounts
- Personal photo and video of marketing and training events
- Salary details
- Occupation, career history, professional qualifications, CV
- Where we pay you directly, your bank details
- Where processing requires your information and personal details to be shared with third parties including, service providers who provide support for our website, other IT based systems and our marketing services, we will procure that all parties we share your personal data with keep your information secure and do not use it for any other purposes than those which we have specified in the Privacy Notice
- We will share your information if we are required to by law
- We will retain this information for as long as is necessary for the relevant processing activity. We may keep some of your personal data indefinitely
If you have any concerns about how your personal data is being collected and processed, or wish to exercise any of your rights detailed in our Privacy Notice please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Gardiner & Theobald LLP
10 South Crescent
Telephone: 020 7209 3000