G&T is proud to be a Patron of CRASH, the construction industry charity helping to tackle homelessness.Find out more
Supporting Local Communities at Christmas
G&T is proud to support the CRASH Christmas appeal 2020 as part of our community engagement campaign and ongoing patronage, helping to create places that care for people.
Our 2020 community engagement Christmas campaign pledges donations to seven charities local to our offices across the UK, upholding our commitment to support the communities in and around the places we work.
“Our continued support of these extremely worthwhile causes at Christmas helps to provide places, spaces and activities for those that need it most at what can be a very difficult time for many.”
G&T Managing Partner
As part of our campaign this year we are proud to continue our support of the construction industry charity CRASH that helps homelessness charities and hospices with their construction projects – creating places that care for people when they are at their most vulnerable. Our patronage gives us the opportunity to use our professional skills to assist with a number of construction projects throughout the year as well as to help with fundraising initiatives.
Further donations have been pledged to charities local to our network of offices across the UK and chosen by our representatives in these communities. We are proud to support the following charities and campaigns as part of this initiative:
The South West
- FareShare – fighting hunger and tackling food waste
- Lord Mayor of Bristol Children’s Appeal – providing support for disadvantaged children and young people
- Martin House – hospice care for children and young people
- Pathways4All – providing activities for disabled children and young adults
- Glasgow Spirit of Christmas - supporting local children affected by hardship or living in poverty
- Newham Christmas Toy Appeal - supporting some of Newham's most disadvantaged and vulnerable children
Find out more about our community engagement activities.