G&T is proud to be a Patron of CRASH, the construction industry charity helping to tackle homelessness.Find out more
Supporting Local Communities at Christmas
G&T is supporting local communities this Christmas, as part of our commitment to helping those who need it most in the places where we work.
“At what can be a very difficult time for many, our continued support of these extremely worthwhile causes helps to provide places, spaces and activities for those that need it most.”
G&T Managing Partner
Our support of the construction industry charity CRASH helps homelessness charities and hospices with their construction projects – creating places that care for people when they are at their most vulnerable.
Our patronage gives us the opportunity to use our professional skills to assist with a number of construction projects throughout the year as well as to help with fundraising initiatives.
Further donations have been pledged to charities local to our network of offices across the UK and chosen by our representatives in these communities. We are proud to support the following charities and campaigns as part of this initiative:
The South West
- FareShare – fighting hunger and tackling food waste
- Martin House – hospice care for children and young people
- Pathways4All – providing activities for disabled children and young adults
- Edinburgh Children's Hospital Charity - transforming children's hospital experiences for the better
- Newham Christmas Toy Appeal - supporting some of Newham's most disadvantaged and vulnerable children
Find out more about our community engagement activities.